Mukupati organic cotton crawling pants and tops are designed with your baby in mind. From the whimsical, original prints to the quality and sustainability of the material, our crawling sets will have your little one crawling and playing comfortably all day long. They are also a great, unique gift option for baby showers and newborn gifts.
Mukupati crawling pants and tops are thoughtfully designed and handmade, by women, with attention to detail and care for both your baby and the environment. We are committed to sustainability and best practices to create a product that nurtures your child, the planet, and the communities involved in its production.
A few reasons to love Mukupati crawling pants and tops:
- GOTS organic cotton from Peru and organic threads (no polyester!)
- OEKO-TEX standard prints, which means no toxic dyes in our designs
- Flat-lock seams and tagless for sensitive skin and superior comfort
- Pre-washed fabric, which means shrink free!
- Each item is handmade with love in a small family-run factory, committed to zero waste
- For each purchase, we donate to help children in extreme poverty in Venezuela
Each time you buy GOTS Organic Cotton you are supporting fair trade, respecting the Earth’s cycles, and contributing to the discontinuance of fertilizers and herbicides that pollute the water and land in the communities it is grown in. Your purchase will make a difference.