Are your organic underwear safe for sensitive skin?
- We believe your children's first layer of clothing should be organic, soft, clean, and healthy. Our American milled cotton is certified GOTS organic and printed OEKO-TEX standard for low-toxic dyes. For sewing, we use 100% cotton threads and no Polyester. Mukupati's GOTS organic cotton is cultivated without harmful chemicals, pesticides, or synthetic fertilizers, providing a healthier and safer option for your child.
How do I choose the right size for my child?
Our smaller size for Potty Training is size 2. They fit kids between 2-3 years old. All our sizes are based on standard sizes used across different brands.Refer to our detailed sizing guide to ensure the perfect fit.
What makes your underwear organic, and why is it better?
- The GOTS organic cotton fibers we use come from India, and they are milled in the USA. Mukupati's GOTS organic cotton is cultivated without harmful chemicals, pesticides, or synthetic fertilizers, providing a healthier and safer option for your child. When you choose Mukupati's GOTS organic cotton potty training underwear, you support fair trade, respect the Earth's cycles, and contribute to a cleaner, more sustainable world.
- We have been diligently testing different fabrics through heavy washer and dryer and washer and dryer. This is the better-performing fabric we found. In order to prolong the life of the garment, please wash with similar colors in cold or warm water. Use the cotton option for drying.
- Our organic underwear is designed with hypoallergenic materials, making them suitable for children with allergies or sensory sensitivities.
- Absolutely. The fabric, once milled in California, is printed at a family-owned business in the USA under OEKO-TEX Standard. We use safe, non-toxic dyes for our prints, ensuring your child's skin is free from harmful irritants.
- By choosing Mukupati, you're supporting fair trade, respecting the Earth's cycles, and contributing to a cleaner, more sustainable world. We manufacture part of our small batches locally in San Francisco to support our local economy and minimize our footprints. The second part of our production is made in Venezuela by my mother at her small zero-waste factory.
- Mukupati is proud to adhere to fair trade practices. We source our raw materials from trusted sources and family-owned businesses in the USA. Our factory in San Francisco is open to the public in Dogpatch. My mother runs the factory in Venezuela. They provide free local training to youth, prepare donations to local Foundations, and support our workers. We are transparent about all our processes and continually share our stories, production, and design process on our social media.
- If you’re not in love with your order, don't worry. Let us know within 30 days, and we’ll happily exchange your purchase or give you a full refund. Customers are responsible for their return shipping costs. Please email us (email@example.com). We will send you the return label. Once we receive your return, we’ll let you know over email. It takes about 2-3 business days to process your refund on our end. After that, it can take time for your bank to process and post the transaction.